Home > Access Gateway, CloudGateway, Server Based Computing, ThinKiosk, VDI in a Box, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Web Interface, XenApp, XenDesktop > ThinKiosk 2.1 Released
ThinKiosk 2.1 Released
This update has been a while coming, thanks to all who’s helped!
New features in 2.1:
- German Language pack. (Thanks Michael)
- A nifty clock.
- CloudGateway Express support.
- VDI in a box support.
- Pass through Authentication support (documented here)
- the offline Configuration tool is now a one stop shop with shell replacement and auto login options.
- The client details and windows version menu items can now also be removed or moved.
- Debug mode (activated via admin menu).
- ThinKiosk can be configured to log users off after the session ends (if you are using passthrough).
Bug Fixes in 2.1:
- The offline configuration tool now obeys UAC.
- ThinKiosk is now aware of its browser rendering version and will attempt to fix it on the fly.
- ThinKiosk has been rolled back to 32bit. This was due to compatibility issues. It is 64bit aware and will handle 64bit seamlessly.
You can download it here: