Thinkiosk 2.2.1 is now available.
Just a quick update to address a few bugs found in ThinKiosk 2.2.
- ThinKiosk will now better handle url’s typed incorrectly (i.e. two full stops) Thanks Geert.
- ThinKiosk will now correctly supress script errors, Thanks Dane / Igor.
- ThinKiosk will no longer allow you to specify a url on first launch, as it was close to impossible to correct due to policy settings.
Offline Configuration tool
- The Offline Configuration tool will no longer allow non administrators run the application when UAC is turned off.
- The Offline configuration tool has been updated to include an option to log off the desktop when a remote session ends.
Caffeine integration is still not quite finished, so expect it in 2.3.
ThinKiosk development has taken quite some time and it takes time to support you via email. If you use ThinKiosk in your environment or appreciate the savings its made for you, please consider making a donation to help me keep this project alive… I would really appreciate it!