ThinKiosk 3.2 release
3.2 is here with a few new features and bug fixes.
- You can now tell ThinKiosk to auto launch your custom tools when you start the machine.
- You can now use variables in the custom title if you wish.
- Windows Remote Desktop Services can now do “end of session” options and will handle brokered connections.
- The printers interface has been overhauled to be more friendly.
- The language selected by the last user is now retained, this can be disabled via GPO / Offline Config Tool.
- Time issue where zero’s were placed after the number rather than before in the Offline Config tool.
- Custom tools handling of spaces and quotes (“) improved.
- Bug in Norwegian language appearance fixed.
In other news:
A support forum has been setup for ThinKiosk, you can find it here.
And it’s still free!
ThinKiosk development has taken quite some time and it takes time to support you via email. If you use ThinKiosk in your environment or appreciate the savings its made for you, please consider making a donation or paying for enterprise support to help me keep this project alive… I would really appreciate it as it will allow me to invest in better development tools to make the product look and feel even better!