It gives me great pleasure (and relief!) to announce ThinKiosk 2.0’s release.
Version 2.0 is a complete rework of the code as I adopted some standards, a big thank you again to Pierre Marmignon for taking the time to point me in the right direction!
ThinKiosk 2.0 is stuffed with new features and supported platforms, here’s a quick list:
- Enterprise Software Support options.
- New Supported VDI solutions.
- Power Management.
- Offline Configuration tool.
- Custom Title.
- Site selection list.
- Custom tools menu.
- Home Button.
- Local Printer management.
- Desktop Mode (log off the web interface when a session starts).
- Auto log off redirect.
- Best practice group policies settings.
- Group Policy to lock down everything!
To grab a copy and start playing, go here: (note, recreate the group policies in a new OU)
A big thank you to my translators and Beta testers, there was just too many of you to mention!